Pastor Boffey's blog
(Galatians 5:18) But if ye be led of the Spirit, ye are not under the law.
(Acts 2:26) Therefore did my heart rejoice, and my tongue was glad; moreover also my flesh shall rest in hope:
(Acts 2:27) Because thou wilt not leave my soul in hell, neither wilt thou suffer thine Holy One to see corruption.
(Genesis 13:11) Then Lot chose him all the plain of Jordan; and Lot journeyed east: and they separated themselves the one from the other.
(1) And it came to pass after these things, that the butler of the king of Egypt and his baker had offended their lord the king of Egypt.
(2) And Pharaoh was wroth against two of his officers, against the chief of the butlers, and against the chief of the bakers.
(3) And he put them in ward in the house of the captain of the guard, into the prison, the place where Joseph was bound.
(38) Then certain of the scribes and of the Pharisees answered, saying, Master, we would see a sign from thee.
(39) But he answered and said unto them, An evil and adulterous generation seeketh after a sign; and there shall no sign be given to it, but the sign of the prophet Jonas:
(40) For as Jonas was three days and three nights in the whale's belly; so shall the Son of man be three days and three nights in the heart of the earth.
(17) But upon mount Zion shall be deliverance, and there shall be holiness; and the house of Jacob shall possess their possessions.
(18) And the house of Jacob shall be a fire, and the house of Joseph a flame, and the house of Esau for stubble, and they shall kindle in them, and devour them; and there shall not be any remaining of the house of Esau; for the LORD hath spoken it.
(John 18:6) As soon then as he had said unto them, I am he, they went backward, and fell to the ground.
(Genesis 6:6) And it repented the LORD that he had made man on the earth, and it grieved him at his heart.
Oxford English Dictionary shows that the word repent can mean, “To cause (one) to feel regret, etc.” Such is its usage in today's text. A similar usage is where God expressed regret over having made Saul king: “It repenteth me that I have set up Saul to be king...” (1SAM 15:11).
(Ezekiel 1:28) As the appearance of the bow that is in the cloud in the day of rain, so was the appearance of the brightness round about. This was the appearance of the likeness of the glory of the LORD. And when I saw it, I fell upon my face, and I heard a voice of one that spake.
(JOHN 16:33) These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.